Do you have questions about your money?
Many people live with unanswered questions about their personal finances such as these:
- How much money will I need to retire?
- What can I do to better manage debt?
- How do I choose where to invest?
- Is it possible to develop a budget – and stick to it?
- Are my investment goals realistic?
Unanswered questions about money cause stress, family conflict, and sleepless nights.
We’ll help you find answers.
Even better, you can get answers without a hidden agenda or sales pitch.
At D. Robinson and Associates, we provide independent, fee-for-service financial planning help to people in several different ways – through Seminars, Individual Financial Planning, and at work through Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs).