PLANNING FOR RETIREMENT
Effective April 2015, Canada School of Public Service no longer offers D001 – “Planning for Retirement”.
We are pleased to announce that D. Robinson & Associates addresses the pre-retirement planning concerns of Federal Government employees and will be delivering courses throughout Western Canada and the North.
We are now accepting registrations for upcoming courses.
D. Robinson & Associates has developed courses specifically designed for employees of the Federal Public Service and other members of the Public Service Pension Plan.
We focus on developing financial awareness and successful strategies to ensure a smooth transition to retirement.
- assessing retirement readiness
- public service pension plan and benefits
- income security programs (CPP, OAS/GIS)
- financial planning
- psychological aspects of retirement and aging
- optimizing your pay and benefits