PLANNING FOR RETIREMENT
(Note: Walz Robinson Group has merged with D. Robinson & Associates. New name, same great services)
Effective April 2015, Canada School of Public Service no longer offers D001 – “Planning for Retirement”.
We are pleased to announce the formation of a new company to address the pre-retirement planning concerns of Federal Government employees. D. Robinson & Associates is delivering courses throughout Western Canada.
Beginning Fall 2020, all course will be offered via Webinar until further notice.
We are now accepting registrations for upcoming webinars.
We have developed courses specifically designed for employees of the Federal Public Service.
We focus on developing financial awareness and successful strategies to ensure a smooth transition to retirement.
You will learn and review:
- Principles involved in sound financial planning
- Personal and psychological aspects of retirement
- How to organize, review and assess your retirement finances
- Details of The Public Service Pension Plan and related benefits
- Benefits available from the Canada Pension Plan, Old Age Security and other government programs
- Tax planning and RRSP strategies
- Strategies to optimize your employee benefits
- Severance planning
- Cash flow planning in retirement, including annuities, RRIFs & other sources of retirement income
- Savings and investment fundamentals
- Insurance & Health Considerations
- Will and Estate Planning