PLANNING FOR RETIREMENT
Effective April 2015, Canada School of Public Service no longer offers D001 – “Planning for Retirement”.
We are pleased to announce the formation of a new company to address the pre-retirement planning concerns of Federal Government employees.
Walz Robinson Group will be delivering courses throughout Western Canada.
We are now accepting registrations for upcoming courses.
Walz Robinson Group has developed courses specifically designed for employees of the Federal Public Service.
We focus on developing financial awareness and successful strategies to ensure a smooth transition to retirement.
- assessing retirement readiness
- public service pension plan and benefits
- income security programs (CPP, OAS/GIS)
- financial planning
- psychological aspects of retirement and aging
- optimizing your pay and benefits
Check out our new site for details.